Saturday, December 20, 2014

So! Big update time!

I went ahead and fixed up the last volume of part 6. When I started doing this on my own. I started with the last volume of part 6. It came out alright in some areas. But the last chapter had to be redo. So I have done that and gotten the first volume for part 2 done as well. I will put the links down here for the newest part 2 chapter as well the download links for part 6 and part 2.

Sorry about not being as active as I use to be on here. I am in different groups now and I am doing other projects. But jojos is always going to come first. So I had to fix up quite a few things before I went ahead and went on with part 2. Anywho, I hope you guys enjoy this. I will have the next chapter for part 2 up sooner or later. Oh and before you ask. Yes, people are working on part 1, 3, 4, and 7. So no worries about that. I understand that people are either worried or want us to put these things up faster. Suppose some of that is on me. I was uploading quite a few chapters at a time per day. So I don't blame you guys for wanting more. But that was me and not the other guys. So needless to say. We got this! If you have any other questions feel free to leave them here or on the facebook page.


Batoto Link
MEGA Link (Part 6 Last volume)
MEGA Link (Part 2)

6 comments:

  1. Would you tell me why did you have to redo last chapter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! Simple enough. When I first started I did it all in GIMP. So, when I got photoshop. I had to go and redo it. As a lot of the text was kinda touching the bubbles and some of them were not cleaned up enough. The last chapter was really my first chapter though. I worked with two other people on the dio's world stuff. But stone ocean was all me. Also, the other reason is because volumes 1 to 3 of stone ocean were still in bad shape translation wise. So I wanted to get help with those and no one really wanted to help out. So there you go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! And I wanted to title set everything as well. I am going to do with this with stone ocean. But this will take me more time. Which I don't really have right now. But I am going to get to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, I had trouble with that the first time I downloaded stone ocean, It was a little annoying. However, thanks for bring the colored version.

      Delete
  4. No hurry for Phantom Blood. That's getting an official English release in colour soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only the first few chapters are in color. What we put out is the not the same as what is coming out.

      Delete